Enjoy the Healing Power of Yoni Eggs
I was first introduced to the idea of the Yoni Egg about 20 years ago when I first read Healing Love Through the Tao: Cultivating Female Sexual Energy by Mantak Chia. It is a practice that I have used off and on every since. But for the past 4 years I have been more regular and devoted to the practice and have been enjoying it’s many benefits.
“Yoni” is a Sanskrit word meaning “womb”, “vulva”, or “source” and is a sign of feminine creative power that symbolizes the goddess Shakti. A yoni egg is sacred tool carved from natural gemstone, traditionally jade, in the shape of an egg. It is also known as the Jade Egg.
The practice of using of semi-precious stone eggs goes back over 5,000 years and was known in Asia as “vaginal fung fu”. Working with the Yoni Egg is a holistic practice that strengthens the pelvic floor muscles, improves chi for longevity and vitality, awakens and cultivates female sexual energy, and produces overall good health.
Benefits of the Yoni Egg Practice
Your PC(pubococcygeus) muscles hold up all of your reproductive organs and your bladder. These muscles are essential to healthy sexual response. Without regular exercise, many women experience uterine prolapse, urinary incontinence, lack of sensation, and difficulty orgasming to name just a few.
- Strengthens the pelvic floor muscles
- Tightens and tones the vaginal wall
- Prevents prolapse of the uterus, rectum and bladder
- Increases vaginal lubrication
- increases libido
- Experience stronger, longer and more frequent orgasms
- Enhanced sexual pleasure for you and your partner
- Deeper connection with your divine feminine self
- Faster recovery of vaginal elasticity after child birth
- Helps remove trauma stored in the womb
- Alleviate pelvic floor pain
- Massages the reflexology points in the vaginal wall
- Regulate hormonal balance
- Reduces cramping and abdominal pain during the menses
- Release stagnant energy from pelvis
- It’s 100% natural