Pelvic Floor Workshop for Women
January 28, 2018
Downtown Santa Cruz
This Pelvic Floor Workshop is for Women who are interested in taking Care and Ownership of their Incredible Female Body.
Whether you’ve had a baby or not and regardless of how old you are.
~ Every woman needs to know this!
We will discuss:
- Pelvic Floor Anatomy
- Types of Pelvic Floor Dysfunction (pain, incontinence, prolapse, etc)
- How to Heal and Avoid Pelvic Floor Dysfunction
- Check for Diastasis Recti (separation of abdominal muscles) and exercise to avoid
- Yoga Poses for long-term Pelvic Core Strength and Balance
- How to do effective Kegels and Reverse Kegels for dynamic Pelvic Floor Health
This workshop is designed for any woman looking to gain more insight, or wishing to create a more mindful relationship with her pelvis. Whether you have experienced childbirth, pregnancy, menopause, surgical intervention, pelvic pain, or peeing when ‘sneezing’, this workshop will give you more knowledge in a supportive environment.
Price: $35 per person
Kelley will have her certified Gemstone Yoni Eggs available for purchase at workshop
Benefits of the Yoni Egg Practice
Your PC(pubococcygeus) muscles hold up all of your reproductive organs and your bladder. These muscles are essential to healthy sexual response. Without regular exercise, many women experience uterine prolapse, urinary incontinence, lack of sensation, and difficulty orgasming to name just a few.